On-Farm Veterinary Care
Auburn Animal Clinic is equipped to provide on-farm veterinary care. Our services include herd health management programs tailored to your herd’s specific needs, reproductive health care, and on-farm surgery. We also handle on-farm emergencies and perform on-farm general medical care and nutritional counseling.
Our on-site bovine services include:
Wellness, General Medical Care
- Vaccines tailored to your herd
- Deworming and parasite prevention
- Nutritional advice
- General veterinary care for common diseases and conditions such as infectious diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, respiratory problems, etc.
- Diagnostic laboratory testing
- Herd management consulting
- Brucella vaccinations
- Hormone treatments
- Artificial insemination
- Male fertility testing
- Nutritional counseling
- Pregnancy testing
- Labor, delivery (c-sections), neonatal care
- Treatment for anestrus, cystic follicles, and other problems
- Trichomoniasis testing
- Reproductive surgery
Dr. Holm is accredited by the USDA, can issue certificates in Wisconsin for large animals, and is licensed to practice in the States of Illinois and Iowa. She is also a member of the veterinary emergency medical and disaster response team for both large and small animals.