Accessibility View Close toolbar

Health Certificates


Dr. Holm is licensed by the USDA and can issue health certificates for birds. Official health certificates issued by a licensed veterinarian are required by state law for any bird that will travel or participate in events. Your bird needs a health certificate for:

  • Interstate transportation
  • Entrance into Illinois or Iowa
  • Shows and fairs
  • Sale, lease, exchange
  • Public auction
  • Import/export
  • International travel (requires an international health certificate)

Auburn Animal Clinic provides the avian health certificates after examining your bird. Please call us today to schedule your appointment.